לפרטים על תואר ראשון ושני
- בתיאום מראש
Curriculum Vitae קורות חיים
1. Academic Education
2012-present PhD. Candidate in Business Administration, Accounting major - Hebrew University (Expected completion: 2016)
Doctorate subject: Impairment of Assets.
Supervisor: Dr. Keren Bar-Hava and Prof. Doron Abramov
2010-2011 M.B.A, Finance major - Jerusalem College of Technology, Summa Cum Laude.
2004-2006 Bachelor of Accounting & Information Systems - Jerusalem College of Technology,
Summa Cum Laude.
Course taken: Decision Support System (with Honors)
2. Academic Appointments
2014-present Jerusalem College of Technology – Head of the Accounting and Information System Department
2008-2014 Jerusalem College of Technology – Instructor and Coordinator
· Instructor and Coordinator in the courses: Basics of the Bookkeeping System, Financial Accounting 1 & 2, Financial Accounting for Business Administration
- Determine success measures of each lecturer /course
- Continuous work with the head of the department on the course conduct
- Write the syllabus, edit the course booklet and edit the final tests of each course
- Answering and addressing any professional accounting issue
· Instructor and Teacher’s Assistant in the course Investments in Associates and Business Combinations
2004-2007 Jerusalem College of Technology – Instructor and Teacher’s Assistant
2007 Instructor in the course Basics of the Bookkeeping System and Teacher’s Assistant in the courses Investments in Associates and Business Combinations
2006 Instructor in the course Basics of the Bookkeeping System and Teacher’s Assistant in the course Investments in Associates
2004-2006 Teacher’s Assistant in the course Financial Accounting 1 & 2
3. Relevant Non-academic Employment
2008-2010 Kost Forer, Tel Aviv – Internship, Professional Department
· Assist the Bank of Israel transit to the International Standards
· Provide ongoing training on International Standards (IFRS)
· Conduct lectures on International Standards (practical accounting issues)
· Address any issue emerging from audit teams of public companies
· Update the audit teams of new professional accounting publications
1995-1998 Armored Corps, Captain.
· Officer training team commander, outpost Commander.
· Reserve duty in the Ministry of Economic Security Unit
4. Awards and Honors for Academic or Professional Achievement
Jerusalem College of Technology outstanding professor for 2012.
5. Research and Development Activities
5.1 Summary of Current Research and Development Activities
Research for Doctorate on the subject of Impairment of Assets IAS 36
6.1 Books, Book Sections
Basics of Accounting System, Jerusalem College of Technology, 2006, Yaniv Israeli