לפרטים על תואר ראשון ושני
Curriculum Vitae קורות חיים
11/1982-8/1986 B.Sc., Physics and Mathematics, Hebrew University Jerusalem, Israel.
1/1987-1/1989 M.Sc., Applied Physics and Material Science, Applied Physics Division, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.
1/1989-1/1993 Ph.D., Applied Physics and Material Science-Applied Physics Division, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.
1/1993- 8/1995 Postdoctoral Associate, Department of Electrical Engineering, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
3/1996 -10/1996 Visiting Lecturer at Tel Aviv University in the Department of Bio-Medical Engineering.
10/1996 –8/2000 Lecturer at Tel Aviv University in the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies.
8/2000- 2004 Chief scientist and co-founder- GalayOr Netwroks, (Sold to MEMSCAP on Sept 2003)
2007- To date Part time Lecturer Lev Institute, Jerusalem, Israel
1. D. Haronian and A. Lewis, "Elements of a unique Bacteriorhodopsin neural network architecture", App. Optics. 30, 579-608, (1991).
2. D. Haronian and A. Lewis, "Microfabricating Bacteriorhodopsin films for imaging and computing", App. Phys. Letters, 61, 2237-2239
3. D. Haronian, "Maximizing microelectromechanical sensor and actuator sensitivity by Optimizing Geometry", Sensors and Actuators, A, 50 (3), 223-235, (1996).
4. D. Haronian and N.C. MacDonald, "Spring suspended corrugated membrane," Journal of micromechanics and microengineering, 5, 289-296, (1995).
5. A.T.T.D. Tran, Y.H. Lo, Z.H. Zhu, D. Haronian, E. Mozdy "Surface micromachined fabry-perot tunable filter". IEEE Journal of Photonics Technology Letters, 8 (3), 393-395, (1996).
6. D. Haronian and N.C. MacDonald, "A microelectromechanics based frequency signature sensor". Sensors and Actuators, A, 53, 1-4, 288-298, (1996).
7. A.T.T.D. Tran, G.L. Christenson, Z-H. Zhu, D. Haronian, Y.H. Lo, ”Micromachined Micro-Optic and Optoelectronic Devices,” International Journal of High Speed Electronic Circuits and Systems. Special Issue on Emerging Optoelectronics Technologies and Applications, World Scientific Pub., Nov. 1996.
8. G. L Christenson, A. T. T. D. Tran, S. A. Miller, D. Haronian, H. –Y. Lo, N. C. MacDonald, “Surface micromachined interferometer-based optical reading technique,” App. Phys. Let., 69, 3324-3326, (1996)
9. D. Haronian, “Fabrication of Substrate free microelectromechaical systems using through etch alignments”, Sensors and Actuators A, 64, pp. 185-190 (1998).
10. D. Haronian, “In-plane degree of freedom optical waveguide displacement sensors based on geometrical modulation,” Sensors and Actuators A, 69. pp. 217-225 (1998).
11. D. Haronian, “Suspended optical waveguide with in-plane degree of freedom for microelectromechanical applications,” Electronics Letters, 7, 34, pp. 663-664 (1998)
12. D. Haronian, “Geometrical Modulation based interferometry for displacement sensing using optically coupled suspended waveguides,” Journal of Microelectromechanical systems, 7 (3), pp. 309-314, (1998).
13. D. Haronian, “Displacement sensing using geometrical modulation in reflection mode (GM-RM) of coupled optical waveguides,” Journal of micromachining and microengineering, 8, pp. 323-326, (1998)
14. D. Haronian,” Integration of solid state stress Sensors with Single Crystal Micro-electro-mechanical systems”, Electronics Letters, 34 (22), pp. 2171-2173 (1998)
15. D. Haronian,” A low-cost micromechanical accelerometer with integrated solid-state sensor”, Sensors and Actuators 84/1-2,149-155, 2000
16. M.M. Tilleman, R. Cohen, A. Kozhekin, D. Haronian and I. Nusinsky, "Coupling Losses in Waveguides due to Misalignment",IEE Proc.-Optoelectronics, 152(3), 145 (June 2005).
17. Michael M. Tilleman, Dan Haronian, David Abraham, “Thickness of silicon-nitride antireflective coating on a silicon waveguide measured by an integrated micromechanical gauge”, Journal of Microlithography, Microfabrication, and Microsystems, June 2006 -- Volume 5, Issue 2.
1. D. Haronian and N. C. MacDonald, "A Micro-Electro-Mechanics Based Artificial Cochlea (MEMBAC)", Transducers '95 . Eurosensors IX, Stockholm Sweden, pp. 708-711, June 25-29, 1995.
2. A.T.T.D. Tran, D. Haronian, N. A. Switz, Y-H. Lo, N. MacDonald, “Micromachined Tunable Micro Interferometer for Optical Accelerometer", CLEO '95, Baltimore, Maryland, USA, Postdeadline, CPD18, May 22-26, 1995.
3. A.T.T.D. Tran, D. Haronian, Y-H. Lo, N. MacDonald, “Electro-Mechanically Tunable micro Fabry-Perot filter array", DRC '95, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA, June 19-21.
4. A.T.T.D. Tran, D. Haronian, Y-H. Lo, N. MacDonald, “Micromachined Optical Sensor,” The Fifteenth Biennial IEEE/Cornell University Conference on Advanced Concepts in High Speed Semiconductor Device and Circuits, August 7-9, 1995.
5. G. L. Christenson, S. A. Miller, A.T.T.D. Tran, D. Haronian, Y-H. Lo, “Optical Memory Using an Atomic Force Microscope and a Surface Micromachined Interferometer,” IEEE, LEOS ‘95, San Francisco, Oct. 30- Nov. 2, 1995.
6. A. T. T. D. Tran, D. Haronian, N. A. Switz, H.-Y.Lo, N. C. MacDonald, “Micromachined optical sensor,”Proceedings. IEEE/Cornell Conference on Advanced Concepts in High Speed Semiconductor Devices and Circuits (Cat. No.95CH35735). IEEE, New York, NY, USA; 1995; p.189-93, (1995)
7. N.C. MacDonald, S.G. Adams, A.A. Ayon, K.F. Bohringer, L-Y Chen, J.H. Das, D. Haronian, W. Hofmann, X.T. Huang, A. Jazairy, R.E. Mihailovich, S.A. Miller, I. Ogo, R. Prasad, B.W. Reed, “Micromachined Microdevices and Microinstruments,” Proceedings of the 1995 International Conference on Micro and Nanofabrication, Aixen Provence, France, Microelectronic Engineering, 30, pp. 563-564, January 1-4, 1996.
8. A.T.T.D Tran, A.G. Lopez, Y-H. Lo, D. Haronian, “ Tunable Filters with an Ultrawide Tuning Range", IEEE, LEOS ‘96 Conference, Boston, November 1996.
9. (invited tutorial) D. Haronian, ”micro-electro-mechanical systems,” Proceedings of the International conference on microelectronics and packaging (ICMP ’98), Curitiba ,Brazil, pp. 169-217, August 12 -14, 1998
10. A. Axelevitch, R. Margolin, E. Rabinovitch, D. Haronian, and G. Golan, “Thin Film Semiconductor Treatment by Vacuum Photothermal Processing”, The 2nd International Conference of the Israel Materials Union (AGIL-98) Nov. 25-26, 1998.
11. D. Haronian, “Direct Integration (DI) of solid state stress Sensors with Single Crystal Micro-electro-mechanical systems for integrated displacement sensing,” Twelfth IEEE International Micro Electro Mechanical Systems Conference January 17-21, 1999, pp. 88-93, 1999 Buena Vista Palace Resort Orlando, Florida , USA.
12. D. Haronian, “A Low cost micro-inertial and flow sensors based on the Direct Integration technology,” Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications 1999, pp. Hilton Berlin 17-19.
13. (invited talk) D. Haronian, “Bottlenecks of Opto-MEMS”, SPIE, IOP, IEE and ImechE, INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON APPLIED PHOTONICS (ISAP 2000), Thistle Hotel, Glasgow, Scotland, May 21-25, 2000.
14. M. Nathan, D. Haronian, D. Golodnitsky, Y. Lavi, E. Sverdlov, and E. Peled New High-Surface-Area 3-Dimensional "On-Chip" Lithium-Ion Microbattery,” 10th International Meeting on Lithium Batteries (IMLB 10) May 28 - June 2, 2000
15. H. Nassar, D. Davidov, R. Lalazar, D. Haronian,” Integration of Polymer-based Light-emitting Diodes with Si Wafers and Si Technology,” MRS, Strasbourg May, 2000
1. US5248899- D. Haronian, A. Lewis, Active Analog Synapse Neural Network Implementation.
2. US5856722- D. Haronian, N. C. MacDonald, A Microelectromechanical frequency signature sensor
3. US6128961- D. Haronian, Micro-electro-mechanics systems (MEMS)
4. US6197450: M. Nathan, E. Peled, D. Haronian “Micro electrochemical energy storage cells”
5. US6465241: Haronian; Dan (Efrat, IL), Nathan; Menachem (Tel Aviv, IL), Gershoni; Jonathan M. (Rehovot, IL), Yaron; Arieh (Rehovot, IL),” Method, chip, device and system for effecting and monitoring nucleic acid accumulation”
6. US RE41,578 E, Menachem Nathan, Emanuel Peled, Dan Haronian, “Micro electrochemical Energy Storage Cells”
1. "שהתור" הוצאת אודיסיאה.