לפרטים על תואר ראשון ושני
Curriculum Vitae קורות חיים
- Ph. D., Theoretical Chemical Physics, Bar-Ilan University, 1996 – 2001.
Dissertation: singularities in a complex phase space of dynamical systems.
- M. Sc. (Cum laude), Theoretical Chemical Physics, Bar-Ilan University, 1992 – 1994.
Dissertation: The relationship between classical and quantum dynamics of
- B. Sc. (cum laude), Chemistry, Bar-Ilan University, 1989 – 1991.
- 1990 Benin scholarship for outstanding research students.
- 1992 Wolf scholarship for excellence.
- 1994 Faculty of exact sciences excellency award.
- 2000 Bar-ilan University scholarship for outstanding instructors.
- 2001 Bar-ilan University scholarship for outstanding instructors.
- 2001 Faculty of exact sciences excellency award.
- Research assistant, Computational Chemistry, School of pharmacy, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2004 - 2010.
- Visiting researcher, Department of Physics, Harvard University, Cambridge MA, USA, 1995 – 1996.
- Shnerb T, Kay KG, Relationship between singularities in classical mechanics for complex initial conditions and for complex time, Nonlinear Dynamics 42, 165, 2005.
- Shnerb T, Kay KG, Dynamical singularities for complex initial conditions and the motion at a real separatrix, Physical Review E 73, 46202, 2006.
- Shnerb T, Lin N, Shurki A, What Is the Role of the Helical Domain of Gsα in the GTPase Reaction?, Biochemistry 46, 10875, 2007.
· Sharir-Ivry A, Shnerb T, Strajbl M, Shurki A, VB/MM Protein Landscapes: A Study of the SN2 Reaction in Haloalkane Dehalogenase, The Journal of Physical Chemistry B 114, 2122, 2010.
- Open University, Teaching General Chemistry, 2002 – present.
- Jerusalem College of Technology, Teaching Physics I (Mechanics) and Physics II (Electricity and Magnetism), 2002 – present.
- Shenkar College of Engineering and Design, Teaching General Chemistry, Physical Chemistry (Kinetics) , Instructing Laboratories in General Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry and Physical Chemistry, 2002 – present.
- Haifa University, Teaching Chemistry and Biochemistry for Occupational Therapists, 2009 – present.
- Ariel University Center, Teaching Organic Chemistry, 2008.
- Bar-Ilan University, Teaching Assistant of Physical Chemistry and Quantum Chemistry. Instructing Physical Chemistry lab, 1992 – 2001.
- CRA/GCP course, The bio-medical college, Pharma-Job, 2012.