The Research Authority at JCT
The objective of the Research Authority at JCT is to promote feasible scientific research, and to encourage the faculty to involve itself in research activity.
The Research Authority engages in the following activities:
- Determining the research potential and identifying suitable funding sources.
- Assisting faculty members in finding possible partnerships within JCT.
- Encouraging faculty members to submit new proposals to external funding sources.
- Encouraging faculty members to involve JCT students in their research projects, within the frameworks of final projects and the Student Excellence Program.
- Strengthening the connection between the Engineering and Management departments at the College
- Assisting in commercializing projects that have reached the stage of feasibility.
- Reporting the academic achievements of faculty members (annual publication lists).