Facts & Figures
NPO # 580018281
Established in 1969 ⟡ 4600 students ⟡ 3 campuses
- Accounting and Information Systems (BA)
- Bioinformatics (BSc)
- Business Administration (BA & MBA)
- Computer Sciences (BSc)
- Electro-Optics Engineering (BSc)
- Electronics Engineering (BSc)
- Industrial Engineering and Management (BSc)
- Nursing (BSN)
- Software Engineering (BSc)
- Telecommunication Systems Engineering (MSc)
Core Research at JCT
- Applied Electronics (biomedical optics,
- Electro-optics (defense systems and imaging,
- Applied Mathematics and Physics Modeling
- Medical sensing and imaging
- Computerized Data Information (data mining,
- Nano Technology and Non-conventional Optics
Promoting Social Change at JCT
Integrating Haredim into the Workforce
Advancing Ethiopians in Israel
- Nearly Haredi students at JCT.
- 1st engineering college to take up the challenge.
- Over 800 studying Engineering and Technology.
- 100 Ethiopian students currently studying at JCT.
- Over 450 studying Business and Management.
- 181 graduates with Bachelors' and Master’s degrees.
- Over 300 studying Nursing.
- 97% employed, 87% employed in their fields.
- 89% employment rate (77% in their field).
- 700 Women studying Engineering.
- Graduates have founded over 100 companies.
- 900 Women studying Nursing.
- Student Entrepreneurship Programs.
- 700 Women studying Accounting and Business
including 20 in MBA programs.
- 100 Women MBA graduates – employed at BDO,
Deloitte, ECI, IAI, Bank Hapoalim, Migdal Insurance
- Virtually 100% of nursing students complete
national accredition exams.
- Graduates hold top management and R&D
positions in the IDF and defense industry –
Elta, El-op, Ophir Optronics, IAI.
Contributing to the Defense of Israel
- Over 10% of the elite Intelligence Corps "Cyber Warfare" Unit are Machon Lev alumni.
- Alumni developing sophisticated components for David’s Sling Defense Project.
- Alumni developed the electro-optic "eye" for the Arrow Missile Project and assisted the US in developing similar technology.
- Alumnus developed a revolutionary mathematic model to correct the focus of a satellite camera in space saving the satellite from decommission.
- Alumni in the Department of Defense and defense industries leading the development of special cameras for the satellite program.
- Alumni and faculty participating in the development, design, testing and implementation of state-of-the-art satellite security systems.
Prize winning graduates
- Top IDF prizes for technological innovations
- Alumnae regularly achieve highest scores on Nursing Board examinations.
● Business Ethics Center of Jerusalem
● Ira Kukin Center for Image Processing and Analysis in Medicine
● Leo & Guggy Grahame Center for Advanced Medical Technology
● Mark Schuman Center for Entrepreneurship
● Non-Conventional Optics Center and Center for Photovoltaic Solar Energy
● Dr. H. Stephen E. and Frances B. Schloss Center of Communication Sciences
Academic Buildings (on the Machon Lev Campus)
● Selma and Milton Brause Educational Center – Beit Midrash (Jewish Studies hall), Louis L. Lockshin Judaic Library, lecture halls and offices
● Jack D. Weiler Building of Applied Science – Phyllis & David Sugar Thin Films & Solar Energy Laboratory (Clean Room), Myer Lewis Technological Library, Applied Science laboratories, classrooms and offices
● Bernard and Miriam Hochstein School of Industrial Management - Classrooms, academic offices, seminar rooms and computer laboratory
● Low Family Building of Applied Physics – Laboratories for physics, electro-optics, medical engineering and bio-technology, computer/robotic labs, classrooms, lecture halls, project rooms and offices
● Sohacheski Student Center – Glickman Dining Hall, cafeteria, meeting rooms, study and lecture halls
● Editha and Heinz E. Samson Academic Building
● Editha and Heinz E. Samson Academic Center
● Israel Henry Beren Institute of Torah and Science
● Israel Henry Beren Center for Pre-Academic Studies
Additional Buildings (On the Machon Lev Campus)
- Lana Wechsler Open Air Event Center
- Samuel & Jeanne Amaraggi Dormitory Pavilion
- Offner-Jachzel Administration Building
- Beverly & Joseph Glickman Dormitory Pavilion
- Harry & Abe Sherman Dormitory
- Selma & Milton Brause Residence Hall
- Israel Henry Beren Dormitory Pavilion