Department of Development and External Affairs
The mission of the Department of Development and External Affairs is to secure private, corporate and public financial resources to support the present and long-term development of the Jerusalem College of Technology (JCT). The Departmentof Development and External Affairs is dedicated to advancing the Jerusalem College of Technology as a premier research and teaching institution, by coordinating and generating philanthropic support and creating mutually beneficial partnerships with alumni and friends, corporations, foundations and organizations,
In support of our mission, the Department of Development and External Affairs strives to
- provide students with a chance to succeed by establishing scholarship funds
- enhance faculty development and research by attracting private funds and grants
- build up JCT’s campus by enhancing giving opportunities for capital development
- develop partnerships with corporations, foundations and organizations
- expand giving opportunities through estate and planned giving services
- maintain ties with alumni and friends through special events and written communications
- recognize the commitment and loyalty of our donors
- support and expand activities of JCT’s Friendsoffices around the world
- enlarge the college’s endowment funds to ensure the future of JCT.
The Department of Development and External Affairs at the Jerusalem College of Technology is dedicated to building and coordinating a base of private and public funding to support vital programs and educational opportunities for our students through our Annual Fund and the JCT Campaign.